...Writings from all kinds of fandoms...

First Date by Alvina

Rated: G

[Reviews: 0]

Phoebe and Coop's first date.

Categories : Fanfictions Charmed

Character : Phoebe Halliwell, Coop

Pairings : None

Genre : Romance, General

Warnings : None

Chapters : 1

Completed : Yes

Word count : 620

Read count: 4


Published: June 22, 2008

Updated: June 22, 2008

First Date Chapter 01

Text size
0 Reviews

Phoebe made her way over to the door. It had been a week. Apparently she and Paige had died in the ultimate battle. Piper went back into time to save them. But everything had worked out well. She saw her mother and grandmother again. As well as her two grown up nephews. Wyatt and Chris gave her something to think about when they told her that Coop was send to her by the Elders.

She had asked Coop to give her some time. She knew she loved Coop, she had even told him that but it was still a lot of information to process. Luckily Coop had given her the time she needed but now she was missing him. Yet, she refused to call him.

When she reached the door she opened it. "Coop? What are you doing here?" she asked, surprised.

"I thought about what you said, that we hadn't been on a first date yet. I wanted to change that," the cupid answered.

"What do you mean?" Phoebe asked, a little uncertain.

"Phoebe Halliwell, will you go on a date with me?"

Phoebe smiled. "Yes, Coop. I'd love to."

"Great!" Coop let out. "You should get ready."

"Wait?! You mean now?"

"Yes," Coop laughed at the surprised look the Charmed One was giving him.

Phoebe looked at Coop for a minute before she ran of to her room trying to find the right dress.

Coop closed the door and looked around her apartment. Cursing was heard from the bedroom and he couldn't help but smile. "Are you alright?" he asked concerned when he heard something fall down.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine," was the reply. Coop shook his head, though he had been finding love for humans many a time he still couldn't figure out why woman took so long to find a dress.

His question was answered when Phoebe walked back into the living room. His mouth felt open as he gaped at her beauty. It took him a moment to compose himself. "You look beautiful," he told her.

"And you look handsome yourself," she replied. He was not wearing his usually clothing.

"Shall we go?" he asked and when Phoebe nodded he took her hand and went to their location.

Phoebe looked around. She was no longer in America. "We're in Italy?" she asked.

"Yes, Venice to be precise," he answered smiling. "They have the best Italian restaurants here."

"Yeah that's because we are in Italy."

"Shall we go?" after her nod he took her hand in his own and led her towards the gondola. He helped her in before he got in himself. "Off we go." He said as the oarsmen poled the boat away from the boatyard.

Once they arrived at their location Coop helped Phoebe out of the gondola. Together they walked to the restaurant.

"Restaurant La Caravella?" Phoebe asked. She couldn't believe he had taken her to the most famous restaurant of Venice.

"Yeah, you like?" he asked, smiling.

"I love," she replied and together they walked inside.

After a delicious meal he took her to the theatre. Once the show was over he took her back to San Francisco and they took a stroll through the park. It was getting late when Coop brought her back home.

"I had a great time," Phoebe told him when they arrived at her door.

"Me too," he replied. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

"Would you like to come inside?" Phoebe asked when she broke the kiss.

"I thought you wanted to wait…"

"I think we've waited long enough. I love you Coop and I'm not letting you go again," she vowed and after opening the door pulled him inside.

He smiled, "I love you too," he replied and once more leaned in to kiss her.

From this moment on they would start working on their new life… together.

The End
22 June 2008

Review